Welcome to Game Music Jobs!
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to provide outstanding visuals, audio and technology. Our teams consist of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We are a diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft.
Create Audio is looking for an enthusiastic Audio Artist generalist to work on the next evolution of the UFC franchise.
As a generalist, your responsibilities will change throughout the project, and you will have a chance to work in several areas. You will report to the Development Manager and work with the Audio Director and Speech Lead to help make an impact with SFX design and Speech implementation.
With an intermediate understanding of game development, experience with video games and a desire to create an outstanding audio experience, you will grow in our inclusive culture and share your expertise to contribute to an incredible experience for our players.
- Contribute to design and implementation of audio for the next UFC title
- Follow a schedule and submit final audio files on or before required deadlines
- Edit and implement audio assets directly in our audio tools and game engine
- Collaborate with Audio Director and Speech Lead to ensure that audio matches the vision of the game
- Work with Game Modes and User Interface Development teams to design and implement Sound Effects for menus and in game interfaces
- Assist Speech Lead in editing and implementation of recorded speech files
- Troubleshoot and help fix audio bugs
Required Skills/ Qualifications
- Minimum of two years audio experience
- Experience with audio editing, design, and processing in a major Digital Audio Workstation (ex. ProTools, Nuendo, Reaper)
- Experience with version control tools (ex. Perforce)
- Proficient in at least one game engine (ex. Unreal, Unity) and understanding of game audio tools (ex. FMod, Wwise)
- Experience with visual scripting tools (ex. Max MSP patches or Unreal Blueprints)
- Solid knowledge of PC hardware and software
- Good technical thinker and collaborator
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of UFC and the sport of MMA is a bonus
- Please provide portfolio link on your cover letter and resume