Welcome to Game Music Jobs!
Rooster Teeth’s Audio Department is looking for a dedicated intern interested in learning from our talented team of Audio Engineers. We are providing an opportunity to work on animated properties such as RWBY, Death Battle, and Red vs Blue, as well as, learn applicable skill-sets to further a career path in post production audio with an emphasis on sound design. Ideally, we are looking for an intern who will be Austin-based, as this internship will likely be a combination of work-from-home and studio experience. We are a team of hardworking individuals who take pride in every step of our pipeline. If you’re the type of person who gets excited about collaboration, communication, and sound design, then you’re the type of person we want to hear from!
- Learn what it takes to work with a post production audio team on both Animated and Live Action projects
- Assist in Recording and editing dialogue
- Undertaking of basic sound edit and sound design tasks
- Attend Department meetings, Project Kick Offs and Sound Design Reviews
- Interface with Supervising Sound Editors and Directorial staff to learn how we establish and realize aural vision for each production
- Computer capable of running Pro Tools (Can provide Pro Tools license if necessary)
- Completed or currently enrolled in an audio production program for recording, designing, and mixing sound for TV or Film
- Basic working knowledge of Pro Tools on macOS
- Basic knowledge of VO recording gear and practices
- Basic ability to search through SFX libraries and then place SFX to video
- Understanding of basic sound groups, e.g. dialogue, music, sfx, etc.
- Good team-player attitude and the ability to take constructive feedback from project leads
- Highly detail-oriented
We encourage individuals of all genders and historically marginalized communities to apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Rooster Teeth Productions, LLC. Pursuant to applicable law, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.