Welcome to Game Music Jobs!
Keywords Studios is an international technical services company for the global video game industry. Founded in 1998, Keywords Studios now has more than 65 offices in 21 countries located in Asia, America and Europe. The company provides an industry-leading customer base of more than 950 customers worldwide with integrated art creation, marketing, software engineering, testing, localization, audio and customer support services. in over 50 languages and on 16 gaming platforms.
The Audio Manager oversees the entire department and local audio production. As part of the Localization service line, he/she also collaborates with the group’s Audio Loc division to define and implement the local strategy. The scope of the position includes the management of the P&L of the audio activity, the management of the recording studios, the management and mobilization of the team in order to bring great artistic value to the projects of our clients, the support global programs related to our customers, managing the team’s external contacts and expanding technical facilities for business growth. The audio manager reports to the head of the Audio Localization Division,
– Supervise all activities of the audio team of the site
– Participate in production meetings, if necessary
– Track and schedule all current audio projects
– Support project supervisors in carrying out projects
– Promote the implementation of procedures to increase site productivity and efficiency, in line with overall strategy and objectives
– Manage and support direct collaborators in order to support and motivate the team
– Set individual and collective goals
– Provide regular performance feedback
– Provide leadership and mentorship on project planning, resource forecasting and performance/staff issues to direct reports
– Attract, retain and help develop top talent within the audio team
– Ensure that the internal and external costs of the department are in line with the budget
– Establish revenue forecasts on an annual basis and perform monthly updates by collaborating with the management controller
– Regularly study the margins of the department and communicate the results and deviations to the director of operations of the service line
– Analyze costs versus productivity
– Ensure department strategy is aligned with local studio strategy
– Supervise and train its direct collaborators in customer management techniques
– Establish and maintain a close relationship with customers and suppliers
– Work closely with business development and customer engagement teams to increase business opportunities in audio
– Perform regular customer reviews with direct collaborators
– Participate in the development and integration of new processes in order to improve and optimize the efficiency of the Audio Loc department’s workflow
– Define a business strategy for the audio department following the guidelines and objectives of the audio service line
– Keep the audio service line informed of the local strategy
– Lead the efforts of the audio team to develop and integrate new processes to improve and optimize the efficiency of its workflow and the quality of its localizations
– Promote a culture of collaboration and mutual support within the audio loc team and with other Keywords studios.
– Several years of experience in an audio department
– Very good communication skills – in English and French
– Knowledge of production tools
– Knowledge of the video game industry
– Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
– Solution-oriented approach and ability to make decisions
– Analytical skills
– Team management and leadership skills
Only applications in English will be processed.
Permanent full-time position
Partial teleworking possible
Keywords Studios is committed to following a well-established Equal Opportunity Policy. We strive to create a workplace that provides equal opportunity for all employees and potential employees.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Keywords Studios is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV, you agree to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and stored in accordance with our privacy and data retention policy. https://www.keywordsstudios.com/privacy-policy/