Welcome to Game Music Jobs!
You are part of the Bordeaux production studio and join the production team on the new assassin’s Creed Mirage. As part of the project’s audio team, you are responsible for developing and optimizing the game’s audio engine.
In this context, your missions will include:
- Be the main technical contact for the project for the integration of the sound of the game, from pre-production to delivery,
- Integrate, maintain and optimize the Wwise audio middleware in our game engine,
- Develop audio-related features in partnership with game designers and sound designers,
- Collaborate with technical sound designers for the development of plug-ins and interfaces for the audio engine,
- Be in support for the audio debug of the game.
- Coming from a higher education in programming (type engineering school, university or equivalent), you have a first significant experience in engine programming or gameplay in video games, ideally on audio issues,
- You have excellent knowledge of C++ and object-oriented programming,
- You know the constraints of real-time programming, memory management and multithreading,
- You are interested in sound and audio in general,
- You are autonomous and proactive and know how to work in a team,
- Your command of English allows you to evolve in an international environment.
– Telephone interview with one of our recruiters
– Technical interview with business teams
– Final interview with the project manager
If your application is unsuccessful, you will receive a negative response.
In application of health measures related to COVID-19, all our recruitment interviews are conducted by videoconference and our positions are eligible for partial teleworking.
As an employer, Ubisoft offers everyone the same employment opportunities without distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age. Ubisoft strives to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of its community of players in its teams. All information will be treated confidentially in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 employees, spread over more than 40 sites around the world, are linked by a common mission: to enrich the lives of players through experiences original and memorable games. Their energy and talent have helped bring to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer and believes that diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is essential to creating worlds where players and their teams can thrive and express themselves. If you’re excited to take on exciting challenges, harness cutting-edge technologies, and take part in the future of entertainment, join us and create the unknown.
Founded in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAAs in order to offer the best gaming experiences. Today, the studio has more than 330 talents, from 15 different nationalities, who work on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Rainbow Six, plus other unannounced HD and mobile projects. We are also working on cross-functional cloud computing and game streaming projects with Harbor Team.
The Ubisoft Bordeaux studio is looking for an Audio Programmer to join the production team of an ambitious new game, based on a well-known Ubisoft license.