Welcome to Game Music Jobs!
The person who will hold this position is responsible for managing, reviewing and improving the processes and tools in place, while ensuring their proper functioning and sustainability.
The person will be the point of contact for all stages of a project: raising problems and needs in collaboration with the various stakeholders, analyzing them, proposing solutions and implementing them.
what you will do
- Ensure and/or define the improvement of the quality of systems and processes by implementing best practices and/or appropriate techniques;
- Meet with customers, collect, analyze and understand their needs and ensure their understanding and involvement in future procedures;
- Define and apply the best methods and practices and participate in the progression and implementation of these;
- Determine the necessary resources of the teams, with the various managers (availability, competence) and ensure the transfer of knowledge;
- Participate in the implementation of an appropriate methodology in order to ensure effective project management and thus respect constraints such as quality, budget, and deadlines;
- Understand the processes, workflow and interrelationships within and between departments and collaborate with internal partner services in order to orchestrate and facilitate the implementation of optimal solutions and/or improvement projects and workshops;
- Monitor the progress of work (team/project/production support), provide expert advice for project initiatives and regularly communicate achievements and progress status to stakeholders, ensuring adequate communication between different collaborators;
- Complete project closing activities (balance sheet, post-mortem, accounting);
- Carry out proactive follow-ups with clients and on mandates;
- Know your customer base, in particular by maintaining up-to-date information such as: follow-up of production mandates, general satisfaction, deadlines, etc.;
- Ensure regular reports on the status of its projects, escalate the risks and the scope of the projects when necessary;
- Ensure the quality of communications with customers (frequency, adaptation according to the context and the product, etc.);
- Perform any other related task.
What you bring to the team
- University education in a relevant discipline.
- Training/Excellent knowledge/certification in project management or process optimization and continuous improvement approaches is an asset.
- 2 to 10 years of experience in a relevant discipline.
- Demonstrate excellent customer relationship skills
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to speak in front of an audience
- Have an analytical mind
- Master problem solving
- Have a sense of creativity and innovation
- Ability to organize and plan
- have leadership
- Know how to be persuasive
- Know how to collaborate and advise
- know how to motivate
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Be bilingual (French and English)
- Knowledge of the video game industry is an asset
- Knowledge of audio is an asset
- Knowledge of SCRUM / AGILE is an asset
- Knowledge of Games as a Service is an asset
- Knowledge of Software as a Service is an asset
We’ve been creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we are united by a common goal: to enrich the lives of players through original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that fascinate millions of people around the world, including Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, hey, we can’t tell all our secrets.
Our greatest strength is (and always will be) our community of employees: the daring talents who support and produce the quality games that have marked the history of our studio.
When you join Ubi MTL, you discover a workplace that sparks creativity and fosters connections: an environment made up of a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space focused on career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and important wellness benefits.
Here, our desire to dream big, take risks and evolve contributes to innovation and pushing boundaries that ultimately lead to our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you are welcome as you are. We welcome diversity in all its forms. We are committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.