Welcome to Game Music Jobs!
Lost Boys Interactive is Hiring! If you are looking for a remote-first home to bring your AAA sound design experience, look no further! We are working on some amazing AAA game projects and have a fantastic employee-first environment!
Lost Boys Interactive is a member of the Gearbox Software and Embracer Group family. We are a rapidly growing AAA game studio based in Madison Wisconsin, with full remote work available from any state in the US. We provide top-tier development for our partners as well as working on our own AAA game projects. We have world-class projects, resources, and infrastructure, but our company’s success comes from the talented and passionate people who work together each day to produce great games together.
Supportive, collaborative, accepting, respectful, chill, and friendly are words that our employees use to describe the environment at Lost Boys Interactive. If this is the type of studio you would like to be a part of, apply today to learn more!
Please note: You must reside in the US and have prior AAA games experience to qualify for this role.
In this role, you will create world-class sound content for a new and exciting AAA project, while working closely with our Design and Engineering teams.
What you’ll be doing at Lost Boys Interactive:
- Work individually and with the team to achieve world class sound design and implementation in all areas of the project.
- Act as primary audio point person, liaising with game designers about their audio needs.
- Specify and design audio tools for our programming team.
- Collaborate on design approaches to the sound of the game with cross-functional teams
- Some music and dialogue implementation may be required.
- Help to outline, organize and run SFX recording sessions.
What you’ll bring to our team:
- Full cycle work experience as an Audio Designer on at least 2 shipped AAA titles
- 5+ years as a Sound Designer in the video games industry with increasing responsibility, including leading others.
- Significant sound design skills including composition, when necessary
- Good knowledge of field and studio recording
- Familiarity with Foley recording and application
- Responsive to feedback from cross-functional peers
- Innovative and adaptable; able to drive new audio features
- Strong Experience with the Unreal 4 engine.
- Strong experience using Wwise in a professional setting
- Working knowledge general game tools – e.g. source control tools (Perforce ideally)
- Proven experience in using game engines to implement and work with audio.
You’ll be delighted with our people, our culture, and the amazing games you’ll be working on. Come join our merry band and apply today!
Lost Boys Interactive LLC is an equal opportunity employer.