Welcome to Game Music Jobs!
As a Sound Designer, you breathe life into the game world and help players succeed in it. Bungie is seeking an audio artist eager to work in multiple areas and styles to join a brand new project. This is a unique opportunity to join an IP at the ground level and help define its signature sounds for years to come.
- Design assets ranging from weapons to UI, ambiences to vehicles, voice to foley
- Manage and implement your own audio assets in the engine
- Collaborate directly with artists, designers, and engineers to construct engaging sounds and the systems that drive them
- Work in partnership with your team to establish and fulfill the franchise audio vision
- Engage in to audio concepting and palette generation exercises like source jams and field recording sessions
- Demo materials exhibiting your style in various audio content areas and excellence in at least one
- Demonstrated understanding of game audio aesthetics and implementation methods
- Proficiency with modern audio production tools such as Reaper
- Familiarity implementing game audio via Audiokinetic WWise
- Enthusiasm for learning and knowledge sharing
- Traditional studio engineering, linear post production, and field recording experience
- VR / Spatial Audio project experience
- FPS / Multi-player project experience
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.