Welcome to Game Music Jobs!
- Work directly under the DVW International Operations Manager scheduling and managing the creation of French, German, Italian and Castilian Spanish audio description (AD) of film/TV content for blind and visually impaired customers.
- Schedule and monitor projects through all phases to ensure timely delivery.
- Liaise with clients concerning project deliverables/receivables and trouble-shoot as necessary.
- Assist in onboarding and supporting French, German, Italian, Castilian Spanish AD writers and writers in other languages as needed.
- Ensure DVW quality standards are maintained by checking client materials, reviewing AD writer tests and AD scripts.
- Manage back-end systems for client specific applications.
- Follow trends and current issues related to audio description and accessibility.
- Maintain and send invoices to accounts payable and respond to invoice queries.
- Run reports as needed.
- A real commitment to working towards expanding access to content for blind and low-vision customers.
- Proven project management experience in audio description (preferred) or in other related areas, e.g., localization, dubbing, scripting, copywriting.
- Native proficiency in Italian and/or German with professional level proficiency in English required. Proficiency in French and/or Spanish a plus.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently while adapting to a fast-pace and to shifting priorities.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Flexibility, willingness to work some evenings/weekends in exceptional situations.
- Full-time permanent employment contract.
- Fully Remote.
Descriptive Video Works (owned by Keywords Studios) is a leading provider of Audio Description (AD) in North America. We have recently successfully expanded our services to Latin America and are now expanding our service to Europe. https://descriptivevideoworks.com/
Personal data protection policy
Keywords Studios is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.